Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Not too much going on except.....


...that I'm in super, crazy, manic planning mode for the upcoming Italy trip. I've discussed this before on the blog, but something about planning something to the nth degree makes me really happy and accomplished feeling. I've started even writing down lunch/dinner/gelato outings in my planner for the week we're in florence. And I've decided to kind of lay off the planning once we leave for the honeymoon on the Amalfi Coast, Naples, and Rome.....just because it's our time to spend together as newlyweds and relax......and treat ourselves of course!!!!

I'm so excited internally about everything that I'm close to erupting.....very close. Hopefully more posts to come soon, however, they may be very reminiscent of this one as Italy is ALL that is on my mind as of late!

No comments: