Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Television 2night



Anybody else out there excited about tonight's premiere of this season's American Idol? Alex and I are very excited for the "good stuff." We are not excited for the 4-5 weeks of the auditions where they air hundreds of Idol hopefuls making complete fools of themselves. Some of them doing it on purpose to get some TV time and some who actually think they're good.

We really just want to see the talented peeps that can carry a note and make me smile without realizing it. I noticed a few years ago that while watching someone dance, sing, or just doing something fantastic I'll know it's good if I start smiling without knowing it. This happens a lot during Idol.....EEEEE!


Also coming up is the season premiere of Lost on January 31st. Really it feels like it's been a year and a half since Lost was last airing new episodes. I guess keeping fans waiting can be a good marketing tact sometimes but now I think it's gotten to the point where we're so used to living without it that if it were cancelled it wouldn't be THAT big of a deal. I barely remember what happened in the season finale.....except that it was the best season finale I've ever seen. I was so used to everything not going "my way" when it came to the show that when everything happened the way I wanted it to......it blew me away and, well, satisfied me :-)

2 comments:

erin said...

YAY! We're SO excited about Lost! Only a couple more weeks left...but it has seemed like over a year since the last season

Eryn said...

erin: yes way too long. do you guys watch LOST via internet