Thursday, May 24, 2007

LOST definitely didn't disappoint!

Being a LOST fanatic I was one of the millions of dedicated viewers that tuned in last night. Despite being thoroughly let down by this season I felt more than compensated with the finale this season. Pretty much everything I wanted to happen.....happened. Usually characters don't react how I want them to or questions just aren't answered. Well there was none of that last night. My favorite character, Sayid, remains alive (thank heavens) and Jack's fist dealt Benry what he had coming for many many seasons. I was very sad to see Charlie go but I guess I'll survive.

I cannot wait for next season, even though I'm upset I have to wait 'til February......definitely more than 6 months away (do they want us to forget everything??) I don't know if I can make it. It's like a drug for me.....don't be surprised if I start shooting up LOST serum!

No comments: