Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reality Anger


Every since I was a freshman in college I've watched the Real World. I don't know what it is about trashy reality TV that has the ability to just suck me in.

This season on the Real World (in Sydney) has been volatile to say the least. There has been a series of events on the past month of shows that have just gotten under my skin like nothing before.

Does anyone else out there watch this show and know what I'm talking about? Anyway, last night's show was just the icing on the cake and prompted me to jump online and bond with other viewers and bloggers. The level of maturity and human indecensy that three of the girls display (esp. one in particular) is horrifying. I really couldn't believe my eyes and ears as I watched these girls make huge fools of themselves. All I can say is that I hope they're embarrassed and I hope that their young viewers don't repeat this atrocious behavior.

Ok...I'm done. bleh.

No comments: