Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Rain is Robbing MEEE!!!

For all of you that are having a deliciously, dry and sunny summer....well consider yourselves lucky! From the beginning of June until now we have had nothing but rain, overcast skies, and future rainy ten day forecasts. I can't tell you how many events I've had to cancel because of this soppiness.......well 3 to be exact, but still.

This past weekend I had planned to rent a boat with 7 other people on Lake Travis, well the rain took care of that one and cancelled my dreams of sailing across the swelling lake with rain debris. Then yesterday the first 3/4 of the day was beautiful, which was great considering I had a swim lesson with a seven year old at 6:30.....sorry Eryn, do not pass GO, do not collect $200.

Needless to say.....the rainy weather is robbing me of money and fun times :-(

Looking to sign the wedding contract and put down the first deposit so we can get the ball rolling.

And Alec baby, I promise, I will make a more valient effort to post more often. Ya know how it is, when I first started writing this here blog I was in the "honeymoon" stage of things, I was all giddy and couldn't stand to not post and add pictures from my somewhat interesting life. Now, we've gotten to known eachother's flaws and we're learning to live with one another, I'll try harder to be more present in this marriage :-)

No comments: