Monday, October 22, 2007

Salsa Salsa Salsa



This past Sunday evening Alex and I went to a coworker's wedding in Austin at The Vistas at Seward Hill. I've never been to an event at this particular location so I didn't know what to expect...the locale was gorgeous, very Spanish hacienda looking with intimate lights, fountains, and Spanish themed buildings surrounding the courtyard. What I loved most was the Salsa band they had. It was by far the best live salsa music I've ever heard and it just made you want to get up and DANCE. The bride and groom were very experienced salsa dancers as were a few of the guests. It just inspired Alex and myself to take up ballroom dancing lessons once again.

Something we'll have to look into! The attached picture is of the outdoor setting where the couple exchanged vows....and even though I'm not Catholic I'm pretty dead set now on Ave Maria being played/sung at our wedding. It brought tears to my eyes...

No comments: