Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Happy World Nutella Day 2007

Fitting that my very first post be about one of my very favorite things in life.....Nutella. I didn't know until this morning when I was checking my favorite blogs written by expats who have relocated in Italy (my second home), but today (Feb. 6) is World Nutella Day, it was created by two American girls now living in Italy. I'm sad I didn't come up with it first myself. I could bet good money that I'm more in love with this delicious hazelnut spread than they are.

People ask me what I put my nutella on (ya know shortbread, strawberries, etc...) MY ANSWER, a spoon, I don't like to interrupt the nutella's creamy goodness with anything else. I'm a purist :-)

Expect more sane, non-nutella posts in the future......although I can't make any promises!

No comments: